I am home.

I am blessed to have a very high calling. This calling is called being "Home". Being a mother is the definition of being "home", but not in the literal sense all the time. It is not the place that you are in that makes you home. YOU are the PLACE. A mother should be the one who all can gather around and receive the word to go back to their vocations encouraged and strengthened. She is the one who empowers her children and husband in continual repentance and forgiveness. What a blessing that we have!
     I get to repent and receive forgiveness from when I wake up in the morning and think of everything that didn't get done from the day before to night time when my newborn wants to be awake until sunrise. God is continually teaching me patience and long suffering. These are just a few fruits of the spirit that we get to enjoy daily.
Noel ... one month old!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music praises God!